Avaya J179 Gigabit IP Phone (700513569)
The Avaya J179 IP Phone is an Executive-level IP Phone that addresses the need for everyday voice communications. It is targeted for professionals, knowledge workers, salespeople, call center - medium/high volume users who rely on the full range of telephony/productivity/collaboration features. It features a color display, 4 softkeys, high definition audio quality, integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, headset support, up to three 24-button Expansion Modules, and optional Wi-Fi / Bluetooth.
The Avaya J179 IP Phone is the ideal solution for end-users who need Gigabit Ethernet, basic and Bluetooth headset support, CC Elite, full feature capability on IP Office, color display, and Wireless LAN connectivity.
- Multiple line phone with eight red/green line/feature indicators around display
- 3.5" (diagonal) color display – 320 x 240 pixels
- 4 Context Sensitive Soft Keys
- Supports SIP-AST for enhanced features and integration on Avaya Aura
- Supports "CCMS over SIP" for enhanced features and integration on IP Office
- Supported on selected 3rd-party Open SIP call platforms.
- Supports H.323 software for integration with Avaya Communication Manager and Avaya IP Office.
- Excellent audio – Handset & Speakerphone. Integrated RJ9 headset port with Electronic Hook Switch (EHS).
- Supports optional J100 Wireless Module for Wi-Fi connectivity and/or Bluetooth wireless headset.
- Recent Call Log (100 entries) / Aura Contact List (250 entries)
- Extensive ability for user to customize when deployed on Avaya Aura or 3rd-party Open SIP call platforms.
- Built in volume boost control in Handset for Hearing Impaired
- Mute Key with Mute Alerting
- Dual 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports to support co-located PC
- Supports up to three JBM24/JEM24 Expansion Modules
- Power over Ethernet Class 1 (class 2 with JBM24/JEM24) and support for 802.3az.
- Supports optional 5V AC power adapter
- Simultaneous Registration & Fallback like 9600 Series
- Does not include Ethernet Cable or optional AC power adapter
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- Avaya Aura Platform 6.3 FP4 - Requires Core, Power or Foundation License
- Avaya IP Office 11.0 - Requires IP Endpoint License
- Avaya Approved Third Party Platforms
- Phone Body
- Avaya J100 Series Handset
- Handset Cord
- Unit Stand