Avaya J129 IP Phone (700512392, 700513638)
The Avaya J129 IP Phone is a cost-effective basic phone intended for simple communication, where making and receiving calls is the primary need, and it is best suited for a location-based phone (rather than a user-based phone). The best locations for this phone include lobbies, waiting rooms, lunch areas, warehouses, classrooms, or retail spaces, where a phone is associated more with a particular space, than with a particular user. The J129 can also be used for basic office use by a single user, including in some remote office scenarios requiring secure connection via Session Border Control.
The Avaya J129 IP Phone is the ideal solution for end-users who need only 10/100 Ethernet connectivity and Wireless LAN connectivity, but do not require headsets, CC Elite, color display, or button modules.
Note: The Avaya J129 IP Phone replaced the Avaya E129 SIP Deskphone and Avaya 9601 SIP Deskphone as Avaya's entry-level IP Phones. Customers who might purchase the Avaya 1603-I IP Phone and Avaya 1603SW-I IP Phone may consider the Avaya J129 IP Phone as well.
- 1-line phone supports two concurrent calls
- 2.3” (diagonal) monochrome display - 128 x 32 pixels
- 3 Context-Sensitive Soft Keys
- Easy to use features including Hold, Transfer, Conference, Forward, Call Park / UnPark
- Supports SIP-AST for enhanced features and integration on Avaya Aura
- Native support with IP Office as a basic SIP phone, and in centralized Branch mode
- Supported on selected 3rd-party Open SIP call platforms.
- Excellent audio – Handset & Speakerphone. No headset port.
- Supports optional J100 Wireless Module for Wi-Fi connectivity
- Recent Call Log (100 entries) / Aura Contact List (250 entries)
- Built-in volume boost control in Handset for Hearing Impaired
- Mute Key with Mute Alerting
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet ports to support co-located PC
- Power over Ethernet Class 1 and support for 802.3az.
- Simultaneous Registration & Fallback like 9600-series
- Support for TLS / SRTP for encryption
- Supports Basic IPT License; Enhanced IPT License for Security & Aura Resiliency, Core License for SBC; and Avaya IP Endpoint License with IP Office
- Configurable via web interface
- Does not include Ethernet Cable or AC power adapter
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- Avaya Aura - Requires Basic IPT License
- Avaya IP Office - Requires IP Endpoint License
- Broadsoft Broadworks R21SP1
- Zang Office R1.0
- Avaya Approved Third Party Platforms
Avaya J100 Series Handset