Avaya J100 Wireless Module (700512402)
The J100 Wireless Module is an optional plug-in hardware module. It provides WLAN connectivity for the J129 IP Phone and WLAN/Bluetooth connectivity for the J179 and K155 IP Phones.
The J100 Wireless Module is ideal for use with the J129, J179, or K155 in situations where wired Ethernet is not available. Example scenarios include transient/pop-up locations, tradeshows, retail, and work-at-home. It also supports Bluetooth headset connectivity on the J179 and K155, allowing operation with Bluetooth wireless headsets for ease-of-use.
Note: Support for WLAN requires J100 2.0.0 software. Support for Bluetooth requires J100 4.0.0 software.
The J100 Wireless Module is NOT supported with Deskphone H.323 software
- Allows J129, J179, and K155 to use wireless Ethernet when wired Ethernet is not available
- The secondary PC port is NOT active if WLAN is used.
- Enterprise-grade security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-Enterprise, WMM, EAP-FAST, PEAP-MSCHAPv2
- Manual wired to wireless failover and manual SSID to SSID failover
- Icon shows on phone screen top line when WLAN is in use.
- Supports Bluetooth Version 4.2 connectivity on J179 and K155
- Supports Handsfree profile and Headset profile.
- Up to seven headsets can be paired
- Bluetooth power class 2 (10 meter range)
- Status icon shows on phone screen top line when Bluetooth is enabled.
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- Avaya J129 IP Phone (700512392)
- Avaya J179 IP Phone (700513569)
- Avaya Vantage K155 Video IP Phone (700513907)