Avaya J100 Wireless Module (700512402)
The J100 Wireless Module is an optional plug-in hardware module. It provides WLAN connectivity for the J129 IP Phone and WLAN/Bluetooth connectivity for the J179 IP Phone.
The J100 Wireless Module is ideal for use with the J129/J179 in situations where wired Ethernet is not available. Example scenarios include transient/pop-up locations, tradeshows, retail, and work-at-home. It also supports Bluetooth headset connectivity on the J179 allowing operation with Bluetooth wireless headsets for ease-of-use.
Note: Support for WLAN requires J100 2.0.0 software. Support for Bluetooth requires J100 4.0.0 software.
The J100 Wireless Module is NOT supported with Deskphone H.323 software
- Allows J129 and J179 to use wireless Ethernet when wired Ethernet is not available
- The secondary PC port is NOT active if WLAN is used.
- Enterprise-grade security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-Enterprise, WMM, EAP-FAST, PEAP-MSCHAPv2
- Manual wired to wireless failover and manual SSID to SSID failover
- Icon shows on phone screen top line when WLAN is in use.
- Supports Bluetooth Version 4.2 connectivity on J179
- Supports Handsfree profile and Headset profile.
- Up to seven headsets can be paired
- Bluetooth power class 2 (10 meter range)
- Status icon shows on phone screen top line when Bluetooth is enabled.
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- Avaya J129 IP Phone (700512392)
- Avaya J179 IP Phone (700513569)