Algo 8300 IP Endpoint Controller
The Algo 8300 IP Endpoint Controller is designed for centralized device monitoring and supervision of Algo IP endpoints, particularly with larger enterprise deployments. Any Algo SIP product including speakers, paging adapters, strobe lights and doorphones / intercoms are supported by the 8300. Endpoint status is displayed in a convenient browser-based dashboard, with available options to configure notification alerts.
- Network supervision and monitoring of Algo IP endpoints to ensure higher system reliability, particularly for mission critical voice paging / public address (PA) and emergency notification deployments
- Efficient time-saving management and problem resolution of Algo IP endpoints to minimize down time
- Configuration and endpoint supervision via user friendly web interface / dashboard
- Alerting options via multicast, call to an extension and play a recorded announcement or email message
- Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP
- Ideal for enterprise deployments in education, healthcare, manufacturing, government, retail, etc
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!