Algo 8201 SIP PoE Intercom
The Algo 8201 SIP PoE Intercom is an IP for hands-free visitor communication at a secure entrance door or gate, access point and room intercom applications. The 8201 is outdoor rated, and is also a fully compliant 3rd party SIP endpoint. As a result, the 8201 is compatible with most hosted / cloud and premise-based VoIP telephone systems.
- Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP
- Wideband HD voice for high intelligibility speech
- Initiates or accepts intercom calls
- Outdoor rated - conformal coated electronics
- Backlit tactile silicon rubber call button
- Seamless relay activation via telephone keypad for secure door or gate entry
- One piece solution alternative to the popular 8028 SIP Doorphone
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning
- Ideal for door / gate entry, in addition to controlling access points to elevators, secure areas such as a day care, hospital ward, lab or data center
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!