Algo 8028 SIP Doorphone
The Algo 8028 SIP Doorphone is a PoE IP intercom for hands-free visitor communication at a secure entrance door or gate. The 8028 is outdoor rated, and is also a fully compliant 3rd party SIP endpoint. As a result, the 8028 is compatible with most hosted / cloud and premise-based VoIP telephone systems.
- Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP
- Wideband HD voice for high intelligibility speech
- NEMA 3R outdoor rated
- Seamless relay activation via telephone keypad during the intercom call for secure door or gate entry
- A two-piece solution including controller + intercom secures the access control relay and the network connection
- Twisted pair 24 gauge wiring simplifies retrofit applications when upgrading legacy analog intercom systems
- Extended wiring up to 1000 feet (305m) for gate applications outside the perimeter of the building
- Supervised link to intercom station monitors fault conditions to minimize down time
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning
- Ideal for door / gate entry, in addition to controlling access points to elevators, secure areas such as a daycare, hospital ward, lab, or data center
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!