Polycom SoundPoint 500 (2200-11500-001)
The Polycom 500 is a three-line VoIP phone that integrates with IP PBX and Softswitch vendors' IP solutions. This IP phone has exceptional sound quality to enhance your experience. The 500 SIP phone provides enhanced productivity making it suitable for everyday users.
- 2200-11500-001 - AC
Note: Polycom 500 and Polycom 501 are similar products, only the Polycom 501 with its expanded flash memory is capable of supporting HTTPS secure provisioning.
- Full HD Voice Technology
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- 320x160 Pixel LCD Backlit Display
- Support of Shared Lines
- Easy Installation
- Four Way Navigation Cluster
- Eight Feature Keys
- Two Volume Keys
- Four Context-sensitive Soft Keys
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- Size: 6.7 in x 5.7 in x 6.9 in x 1.4 in
- Weight: 1.37lbs
- Ethernet: Two-port 10/100
- Codec: G.711u/a, G.722 (Wideband), iLBC and G.729a
- Protocol: SIP
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Manual or dynamic host configuration protocol (DHCP) network setup
- FTP / TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS server-based central provisioning for mass deployments
- Web portal for individual unit configuration
- Network Address Translation (NAT) support for static configuration and "Keep-Alive" SIP signaling