ShoreTel IP480G Telephone
The ShoreTel IP 480G phone provides 8-line appearances with an easy-to- read, backlit display, showing an expanded call history and directory along with visual voicemail. An integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet switch allows a network drop to be shared with a desktop PC. Six feature keys and five soft keys provide easy access to ShoreTel features. A full-duplex speakerphone and integrated headset jack are standard. This phone is recommended for general office, conferencing and teleworkers.
- 8 line Full-duplex Speakerphone
- Visual Voicemail and Expanded Call History.
- All the same features of the Shoretel 480 but with a Built-in 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet switch.
- Feature Keys include Transfer, Conference, Hold, Call History, Voicemail and a Directory.
- (8) Tri-color LED's with a 297x160 pixel backlit display
- Independent volume control
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- SIP protocol.
- VLAN, DiffServ/ToS QoS, G.711, G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729a, iLBC, Linear16 codecs.
- 802.3af PoE (standard), or local power (optional, not included).
- Class 2 PoE (3.0 W idle / 4.4 W active / 4.9 W max).
- Humidity: 5-90% relative (non-condensing).
- Operating temperature: 0-50° C.
- Requires a Minimum Software Version of ShoreTel 14.2.