Nortel-Avaya 1220 IP Phone (NTYS19BC70E6)
The Nortel 1220 IP Phone is a multi-line phone that is engineered for small to medium-sized businesses. The 1220 offers users four programmable keys for configuring continually used lines, extensions, and features. This phone is ideal for workers who have advanced communication needs, such as managers, knowledge workers, and administrative assistants.
- Monochrome 5x25 Character LCD Display
- 14 Fixed Telephony Keys
- Four Soft Keys
- Navigation Cluster
- SIP Support
- Headset Support
- Expansion Module Support
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- Color: Charcoal
- Size: 10" x 10.25" x 4.75"
- Weight: 1.9 lbs.
- Ethernet: Dual-port 10/100 PC and LAN
- Codec: G.711a/u, G.729a/b, and G.723.1
- Powered via 802.af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Optional Local AC Power (sold separately, see accessories tab above)
- AC: Nortel Approved 48VDC, 0.52A
- Communication Server 1000
- Business Communication Manager 50 and 450