Avaya 1140E Text IP Phone for GSA (NTYS05BFGS)
The Avaya 1140E IP Phone comes equipped with Gigabit Ethernet and is best suited for managers and knowledge workers, bringing voice and data straight to the desktop. This IP phone is multi-lined and has SIP support. The 1140E IP Phone supports standard USB mice and keyboards to create flexible navigation.
- High Resolution Monochrome Backlit LCD 240x160 Pixel Display
- 14 Fixed Feature Keys
- Four Soft Keys
- Navigation Cluster
- Field-upgradeable Firmware (TFTP)
- USB Port
- Call Recording
- Headset Supports
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- Color: Graphite with Silver Bezel
- Size: 7.9" x 7.4" x 8.1"
- Weight: 2.47 lbs.
- Codec: G.711a/u, G.729a/b, and G.722
- Protocol: E.164 Dialing, SIP
- Supports Echo Cancellation
- Powered via 802.af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Optional Local AC Power (sold separately, see accessories tab above)
- Minimum UNIStim SW Release 5.5 (0625C8Q) or higher required
- Minimum SIP SW Release 220.127.116.11 – AS5300 R2; SIP 18.104.22.168 – AS5300 R3; SIP 22.214.171.124 – for CS1000, IP Office, CS2100
- Nortel Communication Server 1000, 2000, and 2100
- Business Communication Manager 50/200/400
- Survivable Remote Gateway 50/200/400
- Media Gateway 1000B Expansion Chassis
- Multimedia Communication Server 5100/5200