NEAXMail 2000 AD-8 Integrated Digital Voice Mail Module(PZ-VM00/NG-048952-004)
The NEAXMail AD-8 Integrated Digital Voice Mail System is a module that will provide users with combined function capabilities and automated attendant features. This system can manage your offices communication needs accurately and efficiently.
- Speed Keys, Menu Interface, Subscriber Self-enrollment.
- Special Delivery Options: Urgent, Private, Future and Return Receipt Requested.
- 3 Personalized Greetings: Standard, Alternate, Internal.
- Live Record with Special Function Keys: Record, Pause, Erase, Re-record, Urgent Page, Address
on the Fly, Automatic Address.
- Constant Message Count to LCD.
- Urgent Message Count to LCD.
- Personal Secretary.
- Subscriber Controlled: Group, Broadcasting, Message Delivery, Call Screening, Call Holding.
- Directory Listing,Message Cancellation, Message Redirection, Message Editing.
- Day and Time Stamp.
- Message Receipt Verification.
- Message Rewind, Pause and Fast-Forward.
- Volume Control.
- Message Waiting Notification.
- Message Delivery to Any Telephone.
PBX System Requirements:
Software Level Requirement: 1300 Series or Higher.
NEAXMail AD-8 comes as a completely assembled, self-contained voice processing system, with all of the software installed. The following are specifications for NEAXMail AD-8 systems:
Ports: 4 or 8
Storage: Approximately 120 hours
DOS: Version 6.2
RAM: 4 MB
Modem: 14.4 Kbps