NEC NEAX 2400 PA-24DTR DTI Card (200126)
The NEC NEAX 2400 PA-24DTR DTI Card provides an interface between 24 digital trunks and the system at 1.544 Mbit/s. Additionally, when connected to an additional CCH or DCH circuit card, the PA-24-DTR 24DTI card can be used as an interface for a Common Channel Interoffice Signaling (CCIS) or an ISDN network. A built-in resonance circuit can be used to extract clock signals when the PBX functions as a PLO-secondary switch. To obtain appropriate speech level, this card is equipped with a mask ROM with typical PAD patterns, which are selected by key settings and MAT programming.
- Provides interface between 24 digital trunks and the system
- Can provide interface for a CCIS or ISDN network
- Can extract clock signals when PBX functions as PLO-secondary switch
- Comes equipped with mask ROM with typical PAD patterns
- One year warranty included, with extended warranties available!