Mitel IP 420 Telephone (10573)
The Mitel IP420 phone will provide users with a two-line IP phone ideal for break rooms, lobbies and contact center environments. The IP420 phone features an easy-to-read, high-contrast display and six feature keys including transfer, conference, hold, redial/history and voicemail. Unlimited system / alphanumeric lookup and storage are provided. An integrated 10/100 Ethernet switch is standard for more economical deployments.Note: The ShoreTel 420 and Mitel 420 are identical phone models, but have been rebranded since Mitel purchased ShoreTel in September 2017.
- 2 Line Phone
- 130x28 Pixel - Backlit Display with Caller ID
- 6 Feature Keys - Transfer, Conference, Hold, Redial/History and Voicemail
- Dual LED Status Indicators
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Audio Controls
- SIP protocol.
- VLAN, DiffServ/ToS, QoS,
- G.711, G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729a, iLBC, Linear16 codecs
- Built-in 10/100 Ethernet switch
- 802.3af PoE Class 2 (2.4 W idle / 3.2 W active / 3.9 W max)
- Local PoE Adapter (optional)