Mitel BB424 Button Box (10575)
The BB424 works with the IP485G phone. The programmable buttons allow you to press one button for operations that would normally require pressing several buttons. For example, you could configure a button to speed-dial a particular extension or external number. A different button could be programmed for silent coach, and so on. The icons displayed for a programmed button show you the status of the target extension, which is especially useful for features such as monitored extensions or bridged call appearances.Note: The ShoreTel BB424 and Mitel BB424 are identical key expansion modules, but have been rebranded since Mitel purchased ShoreTel in September 2017.
- Compatible with Mitel/Shoretel IP485G
- Up to four BB424 devices can be connected to an IP485G phone.
- If two or more BB424 are connected to one IP485G, an external power supply is required (not included)
- Allows telephony features including transfer, silent monitor and barge in.
- Offers 96 programmable buttons.
- 272 x 480 pixeled, 24 tricolor, backlit LED screen.
- 4 Page Buttons, 12 character x 14 line display (back lit, grayscale).
- USB (standard), or local power (optional)
- USB - 1.8W Idle/2.5W Active/3.3W Max
- Local adapter - 2.3W Idle/3.2W Active/3.7W max
- Loop Length: 0.5m
- Hearing-Aid Compatible
- 4.9 x 5.0 x 4.9in (12.5 x 12.7 x 12.4cm) 1.56 lb (0.71 kg)