Mitel IP480 Telephone (10576)
The Mitel IP480 Phone is an eight-line phone with an easy-to-read, back-lit display. An expanded directory provides alphanumeric lookup and sort by first or last names, and the history key provides advanced filtering and redial functionality. Six feature keys and five soft keys provide easy access to ShoreTel Sky features. A full-duplex speakerphone and integrated headset jack are standard. The integrated 10/100 Ethernet switch allows the connection to your local area network to be shared with a desktop PC. These features make the IP480 an ideal phone for busy professionals.
Note: The ShoreTel 480 and Mitel 480 are identical phone models, but have been rebranded since Mitel purchased ShoreTel in September 2017.
- Function keys include Transfer, Conference, Redial History, and Hold, Call History, Voicemail and Directory.
- Provided with a 8 line 297x160 pixel backlit display.
- Audio controls include Independent Volume control, Mute with on-screen indicator, and Speakerphone with an on-screen indicator and a Headset jack.
- Built-in 10/100 Ethernet switch
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- SIP protocol
- VLAN, DiffServ/ToS QoS, G.711, G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729a, iLBC, Linear16 codecs
- 802.3af PoE (standard), or local power (optional)
- Class 2 PoE (3.0 W idle / 4.4 W active / 4.9 W max)
- Humidity: 5-90% relative (non-condensing)
- Operating temperature: 0-50° C
- Requires a Minimum Software Version of ShoreTel 14.2.