Mitel 8528 Telephone - (50006122)
MiVoice 8528 Telephone is part of the digital desktop portfolio for the MiVoice Office. Ergonomically designed, this phone features a two-line by 16-character display for productivity-enhancing information such as caller details and call feature activation. Sixteen programmable multi-function keys and 10 fixed function keys allow one-touch operation for the most commonly used telephony operations or settings. The phone also features a built-in speaker and microphone, allowing you to answer station and outside calls hands-free, and to take advantage of on-hook dialing. The 8528 Telephone supports both the Mitel Programmable Key Module (PKM) 12 and the Mitel Programmable Key Module (PKM) 48 for additional programmable keys and DSS / BLF functionality. Support for the Mitel Unified Communicator Express (UCX) and MiCollab Client make this phone a powerful communications tool for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Display: 2 Lines: 16-characters
- Programmable Keys: 16
- Function Keys: 10 (with LED indicators)
- Support for optional PKM 12 and PKM 48 modules
- Dedicated headset jack
- Speed Calling (Station / System)
- Call Logging: up to 20 entries
- Store up to 10 Station (personal) Speed Dial numbers
- Hearing-aid compatible handset
- Wall Mountable
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!