Mitel 485G Gigabit IP Phone (IP485G)
The Mitel IP 485G is an eight-line phone that comes equipped with a large backlit color display. This phone will provide users with an expanded directory to sort their personal contacts. Built-in visual voice mail makes this phone ideal for the advanced professional.Note: The ShoreTel 485G and Mitel 485G are identical phone models, but have been rebranded since Mitel purchased ShoreTel in September 2017.
- 8 lines
- 480x272 pixel backlit color display
- Full-duplex Speakerphone with Visual Voicemail
- Expanded Call History
- Built-in 10/100/1000 Ethernet switch
- Feature Keys include Transfer, Conference, Hold, Call History, Voicemail and a Directory
- SIP protocol.
- VLAN, DiffServ/ToS QoS, G.711, G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729a, iLBC, Linear16 codecs.
- 802.3af PoE (standard), or local power (optional).
- Class 0 PoE (4.0 W idle / 4.9 W active / 5.3 W max)
- Humidity: 5-90% relative (non-condensing).
- Operating temperature: 0-50° C.
- Requires a Minimum Software Version of ShoreTel 14.2.