Cisco ATA 186 Analog Telephone Adapter
The Cisco ATA 186 Analog Telephone Adapter is a handset-to-Ethernet adaptor that turns traditional telephone devices into IP devices. This ATA supports two voice ports, each with its own independent telephone number, and a single Ethernet port. This adaptor can make use of existing Ethernet LANs, in addition to broadband pipes such as digital subscriber line (DSL), fixed wireless, and cable modem deployments. Additionally, this unit helps customers turn their analog phone devices into IP devices cost-effectively and is the preferred solution to address the needs of customers who connect to either enterprise networks, small-office environments, or the emerging VoIP managed voice services and local services market.
- Connects legacy telephones to IP-based networks
- Flexible configuration and provisioning options
- Clear, natural-sounding voice quality
- Supports multiple protocols for interoperability and deployment flexibility
- Small form-factor design
- Enhanced security
- Track packet input, output and errors
- One year warranty included with extended warranties available!