Cisco 8841 IP Phone with 3PCC Firmware (CP-8841-3PCC-K9)
The Cisco 8841 IP phone with third party call control will deliver a secure and powerful mission-critical voice communication to any user. It offers support for wideband audio and a large grayscale display. This phone is ideal for knowledge workers and teleworkers managers in mid-sized to large enterprises.
- Includes a 5-inch widescreen, backlit, color, 800x480 pixel display.
- Support for up to 5 DN lines, 5 programmable line keys and 4 soft keys.
- Fixed feature keys, including keypad, conference, transfer, hold, apps, directories, voice messaging and more.
- Supports XML.
- Provides SSL-based VPN client.
- Support for wideband audio and Full-duplex speakerphone.
- 2-port Gigabit Ethernet switch supports a co-located PC.
- Integrated headset jack, Dual position foot stand and wall mountable.
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or optional Cisco Power Cube 4 (sold separately).
- Cisco Webex Calling - Interoperability tested and certified
- Webex Calling Center - Interoperability tested and certified
- Cisco Broadworks - Interoperability tested and certified – Releases 19sp1, 20sp1, 21sp1, 22sp1, 23sp1
- Asterisk - Interoperability tested - Release 1.8+
- Centile - Interoperability tested and certified - Release Istra SP 9.2
- Metaswitch -Interoperability tested and certified - Release 9.3
- Ribbon Kandy Business Solutions - Interoperability tested and certified (Q4 calendar 2020)
- RingCentral - BYOD, manual provisioning
- Can be used with a variety of SIP compatible hosted service providers and SIP compatible IP PBX systems
- Check with your hosted provider or IP PBX documentation to confirm system compatibility