Cisco 8800 Series Audio Key Expansion Module (CP-8800-A-KEM=)
The Cisco 8800 Series Audio Key Expansion Module extends the capabilities of Cisco 8851, 8851NR, and 8861 IP phones with additional buttons and a color LCD display. This key expansion module adds 14 physical keys with access to 14 additional keys, using the page keys, for a total of 28 additional keys.
The 8800 Series Audio KEM comes with a foot stand and all necessary hardware to connect it directly to the base device in the traditional side-by-side fashion and you can connect up to three 8800 Series Audio KEMs to the IP Phone 8861 and up to two to the 8851/8851NR.
Note: The fast-charging feature on the back USB does not work when more than one KEM is attached to a Cisco IP Phone 8861 using 802.3at PoE.
- The 3.5-inch graphical (TFT) color displays provides 16-bit color depth and 480 x 272 effective pixel resolution, with backlight
- Adjust brightness preferences on KEM from attached 8800 Series IP Phone's settings menu
- Provides 28 additional keys for directory numbers, speed dial, or programmable feature keys
- Keys illuminate when configured as directory numbers or shared-line keys to allow for easy identification of line status
- Can be articulated to match the same angle as the connected Cisco IP Phone 8851, 8851NR, or 8861
- Does not include its own local power supply; it gets power from attached phones
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- Compatible with Cisco 8851, 8851NR and 8861 IP phones
- Up to 2 Cisco 8800 Audio Key Expansion Modules can be connected to one Cisco 8851/8851NR
- Up to 3 Cisco 8800 Audio Key Expansion Modules can be connected to one Cisco 8861
- Requires Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.5(2) and later; and Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) 11.0 (with Cisco IOS Software Release 15.3(3)M) and later
- Requires Cisco IP Phone 8800 firmware 184.108.40.206 and later
- 8851 + (1) KEM - 802.3af PoE, 802.3at PoE, or Cisco Power Cube 4
- 8851 + (2) KEM - Cisco Power Cube 4
- 8861 + (1) KEM - 802.3at PoE or Cisco Power Cube 4
- 8861 + (2) KEM - 802.3at PoE or Cisco Power Cube 4
- 8861 + (3) KEM - 802.3at PoE or Cisco Power Cube 4