Cisco 8800 Series Video Key Expansion Module (CP-8800-V-KEM=)
The Cisco 8800 Series Video Key Expansion Module extends the capabilities of Cisco 8865 and 8865NR IP phones with additional buttons and a color LCD display. This key expansion module adds 14 physical keys with access to 14 additional keys, using the page keys, for a total of 28 additional keys.
The 8800 Series Video KEM comes with a foot stand and all necessary hardware to connect it directly to the base device in the traditional side-by-side fashion and you can connect up to three 8800 Series Video KEMs to the IP Phone 8865 and 8865NR.
Note: The fast-charging feature on the back USB doesn't work when more than one KEM is attached to a Cisco IP Phone 8865 unless Cisco Universal PoE (UPoE) is used.
- The 3.5-inch graphical (TFT) color displays display provides 16-bit color depth and 480 x 272 effective pixel resolution, with backlight
- Adjust brightness preferences on KEM from 8865 settings menu
- Provides 28 additional keys for directory numbers, speed dial, or programmable feature keys
- Keys illuminate when configured as directory numbers or shared-line keys to allow for easy identification of line status
- Can be articulated to match the same angle as the connected Cisco IP Phone 8865
- Does not include its own local power supply; it gets power from attached phones
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- Compatible with Cisco 8865 and 8865NR IP phones
- Up to 3 Cisco 8800 Video Key Expansion Modules can be connected to one Cisco 8865 or 8865NR
- Requires Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.5(2) and later; and Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) 11.0 (with Cisco IOS Software Release 15.3(3)M) and later
- Requires Cisco IP Phone 8800 firmware 22.214.171.124 and later
- 8865 + (1) KEM - 802.3at PoE or Cisco Power Cube 4
- 8865 + (2) KEM - 802.3at PoE or Cisco Power Cube 4
- 8865 + (3) KEM - 802.3at PoE or Cisco Power Cube 4