Cisco 7970G (CP-7970G=)
The Cisco 7970G will meet the requirements for the communication needs of high-end office environments with moderate telephone traffic. Featuring a high resolution touch-sensitive color display provides clear call information to the user. A rich-user experience can be expected due to the use of XML services provided with the Cisco 7970G.Budget Option (Grade B) Definition:
- *Product is 100% complete and fully functional. Full AtlasPhones.com warranty included.
- *Popular selection for utility minded users that don't demand showroom quality.
- *Some typical examples of B Stock Imperfections include one or more of the following:
- *Discolorations within outer plastic and/or buttons.
- *Slight blemishes on display and bezel surrounding the display.
AC unit is available for purchase (not included)
- Wide-band Audio
- Eight Programmable Line Keys
- Five Soft Keys
- Lighted Hold Key
- Lighted Menu Key
- Quick Access To Weather, Stocks, or Any Web Based Information Using XML
- Lighted Message Waiting Indicator
- 320x234 Pixel Touch-sensitive Color Display
- Single Position Footstand
- Volume Control
- 24+ Ring Tones
- Direct Access to Voicemail
- Full Duplex Speakerphone with Echo Cancellation
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- Multi-protocol Support
- SIP (Session Initiated Protocol)
- SCCP (Skinny Client Control Protocol)
- Codec: G.711µ, G.729a
- Host Configuration Protocol: DHCP, TFTP, Cisco Unified Call Managers
- Two-port Ethernet Switch
- Headset Port
- Hearing Aid Accessible
- Firmware: Downloadable
- Software Upgrades: TFTP Server
- Size: 9.1 x 10.5 x 6 in. (23.1 x 26.67 x 15.24 cm)
- Weight: 3.6 lb (1.8 kg)
- Material: Polycarbonate acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) plastic
- Powered by local 48VDC power supply, Cisco PoE from any Cisco Inline Power capable switch
- 7914 Expansion Module Support
- Cisco Call Manager 3.3 or Higher (Comes Pre-loaded with SCCP)
- Spare or replacement telephone without license