Cisco 7821 3rd Party Call Control (CP-7821-3PCC-K9)
The 7821 is a highly secure phone that is reliable and rich in features. This endpoint supports wideband audio for clear communication. Advance features are also included that will make your business calls more efficient and productive.
Note: This model is intended for third-party VoIP platforms, and does not work with Cisco call control.
- 3PCC for 3rd Party SIP Platforms
- Two-Line Endpoint
- Four Context-Sensitive Soft Keys
- White Backlit Display
- High-Resolution Graphics
- Wide-band Audio
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Electronic Hook Switches
- Dedicated Common Fixed Function Keys
- Two Programmable Line Keys
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- Display: 396x162 Pixel (3.5") Monochrome
- Ethernet Switch: 10/100
- PoE Class 1
- Wall Mountable
- The Cisco IP Phone 7821 requires a Basic User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.