Cisco 7811 IP Phone (CP-7811-K9=)
The 7811 IP Phone delivers simple, highly secure, and cost-effective VoIP communications for small to large businesses. It is ideal for occasional-to-light communications needs, such as in lobbies, cafeterias, and conference centers. Cisco on-premises, hosted, Webex Calling, and third-party call control offer flexible deployment options.
- High-resolution, graphical grayscale display for easier viewing
- Dedicated fixed keys for increased efficiency
- Built-in speakerphone for hands-free communications
- Wideband for enhanced audio, supported with an optional wideband handset
- Flexible deployment options include Cisco on-premises, hosted, and Webex Calling
- Cisco Expressway, which enables remote workers to enjoy single sign-on access without a VPN client
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 and Cisco EnergyWise to help reduce energy costs
- Integrated IEEE 10/100 switch to reduce installation costs
- Cisco Webex Phone OS consolidates administration with software common to both the IP Phone 7800 Series and IP Phone 8800 Series
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- The Cisco IP Phone 7811 requires a Basic User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.