Bogen TAMB2PS Telephone Access Module
The TAMB2PS Telephone Access Module is a dual-purpose voice paging adapter that was designed to be an interface from a telephone to a paging system. It offers the capability of station port or trunk operation and is compatible with the full range of analog telephone port types.
- Loop start, ground start, and station port compatibility
- Ideal for both one-way and talk back applications
- Background music input with volume control
- VOX and default timers independently inhibitable
- Flexible Mounting Configuration: wall, single unit rack, and dual side-by-side rack mount
- Trunk Timer feature helps prevent system blockage
- Station port maximum page times from 1-200 seconds
- Adjustable tone volume
- Works with paging only and two-way systems
- Easily accessible controls and switches
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!