Bogen TAMB2 Telephone Paging Access Module
The Bogen TAMB2 Telephone Paging Access Module provides a means of interfacing various analog telephone port types to a paging system amplifier to enable a facility's telephone system. It will interface to analog loop start and ground start trunk ports and analog ring-up station lines.
- Loop start, ground start, and station port (90V ring up) compatibility
- 600-ohm output
- Adjustable tone volume
- Station access disconnect is dynamically controlled using a combination disconnect timer, and VOX disconnect timer or Calling Party Control (CPC) signal detection
- Station port maximum page times from 1- 200 seconds
- Disconnect VOX timer is adjustable from 1 to 11 seconds of silence
- 24V Talk Battery
- Flexible Mounting Configuration: wall, single unit rack, and dual side-by-side rack mount
- Trunk Timer feature helps prevent system blockage
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!