Avaya Definity TN511 Maintenance Interface (TN511)
The Avaya Definity TN511 MI (Maintenance Interface) handles administration and maintenance terminal access and monitors environment and power of the AUDIX system. It can reboot, restart or shut down the FP (Feature Processor) through software, firmware thresholds, or its toggle switch.
- Handles administration and maintenance terminal access
- Monitors environment and power for AUDIX systems
- Handles major and minor alarms passed to it from the CDR1 or CDR1B alarm board
- Can reboot or shut down FP through software, firmware, or toggle switch
- One year warranty included, with extended warranties available!