Vertical Vodavi Summit 4x8 Main KSU (VS-5000-00)
The versatile Vertical Summit platform includes advanced VoIP technology that supports low cost SIP trunking, on/off-premise mobility, remote connectivity and multi-site networking to give your small business cost-effective options that add up to real-time communications and bottom-line benefits. The Vertical Summit includes all the basic features and functions of a sophisticated communications platform such as Transfer, Caller ID, MOH, etc., and delivers advanced functions including an integrated multi-level Auto Attendant and Voice Mail with both mobile and e-mail notification.
The Summit is built on a multi-cabinet architecture that allows four types of basic key system units (KSU) and one expansion KSU to configure a dynamic system that delivers cost-effective communications and affordable expandability to small and midsize businesses.
- Integrated Auto Attendant/Voice Mail
- Centralized Voice Mail
- E-mail notification
- IP Attendant
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Personal groups
- Mobile extension
- SIP extension
- SMDR (Station Message Detail Recording)
- System scenario call routing
- Multiple language support
- Green power save
- Advanced HTML5-based Web administration for simple, intuitive system configuration and maintenance
- Compatible with Vertical's SBX IP and MBX IP platforms to quickly network up to 250 sites together
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- Two (2) IP ports
- Two (2) Summit Communicator licenses
- Two (2) Phontage Deluxe softphone licenses
- 4COx8Dx4S System
- 4port, 16hr. Voicemail