Yeastar S50 VoIP PBX
Designed with the small and medium sized enterprises in mind, the Yeastar S50 VoIP PBX is a compact and full-featured IP-PBX that comes in a 19’’ 1U rack-mountable chassis. The advanced module-based S50 is capable of supporting ISDN BRI, PSTN, and GSM connectivity, providing VoIP communications for up to 50 users. The Yeastar S-Series is built using the very latest technology and delivers exceptional cost savings, productivity and efficiency improvements, delivering power, performance, quality and peace of mind. The all new S-Series is engineered for the communications needs of today and tomorrow, and with the Yeastar unique modular design future proofs your investment choice.
The S-Series features fast installation with comprehensive auto provisioning, advanced plug and play capability, together with an intuitive Metro UI driven by point-and-click configuration, from any location. With a unique modular design, the S-Series will install into the most demanding of environments. You can also take advantage of advanced enterprise grade features with the fullest and most complete software versions.
S-Series is built with the future in mind, utilizing the latest technology advances, from Freescale industrial grade Quad Core processors, TI DSP voice processors, and long-life power units and lightning protection. With advanced failover, security, monitoring and reporting capabilities as standard, combined with an internal firewall and with support for TLS and SRTP encryption, there has never been such a robust system.
- 50 Users
- 25 Concurrent Calls
- Up to 8 FXS/FXO/BRI Ports
- Up to 4 GSM/3G/4G Channel
- 4 on-board module slots
- Works with SIP/IAX2, PSTN lines, ISDN BRI, E1/T1/PRI, and GSM/3G/4G
- Built-in call recording capability
- Powerful Apps (add-ons) include Linkus Mobile Client, Auto Provision, LDAP, Conference Panel, VPN Server, Billing App, Hotel App, and more coming soon
- Convenient integration with cloud call center, PMS, and CRM
- Security : protected from Internet hackers and viruses with built-in firewall, TLS, SRTP, and more.
- Powered by Freescale ARM A9 industrial grade quad-core CPU processors.
- Free lifetime software/firmware upgrade and above all, it’s super easy
- Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
- No hidden charges and extra licensing fees
- Low power consumption (1.8-59.1 watt)
- 3-year manufacturer warranty with extended warranties available!
- Interoperable with worldwide SIP trunks/ITSP, and varied IP phones, IP doorphones, SIP cameras, softswitch, CRM, and more.
- Quickly auto provision IP phones from Yealink, Cisco, Polycom, Snom, Vtech, Fanvil, Htek, Grandstream, Panasonic, Alcatel Business, etc.