Yeastar MyPBX S412 VoIP PBX (YST-S412)
The Yeastar S412 is a flexible and modular VoIP PBX that provides productivity-enhancing communication platform with a compact and powerful analog and VoIP capable system for small business. It can handle up to 4 CO/BRI lines, up to 12 analog extensions, 2 GSM/3G/4G channels, 8 VoIP extensions, and 4 VoIP trunks, delivering exceptional cost savings, productivity, efficiency improvements and peace of mind.
With a unique modular design, the S412 supports 8 fixed FXS ports, and can add 4 extra FXS ports and 4 PSTN or BRI lines depending on the needs. You can also take advantage of a flexible combination of FXS, FXO, BRI, GSM interfaces, and the VoIP capability cost-effectively. The S412 features fast installation with comprehensive auto provisioning of major IP phone brands, auto-detect and advanced plug and play capability, together with an intuitive Metro UI driven by point-and-click configuration, from any device (smartphone, laptop, PC, tablet).
Linkus Mobile Client makes your Android or iOS mobile phone an office extension and links you and your colleagues and customers anywhere anytime with higher security. Ad-hoc conference feature and Visual Voicemail are all supported on Linkus Mobile Client. The S412 also has embedded App Center that gives user easy access to a wealth of S-Series Apps. As an integral part of the S412 Web interface, the App Center allows you to install, upgrade, and manage Apps designed for S412.
- Up to 12 FXS Extensions
- Up to 4 CO/BRI lines
- 8 VoIP Users
- 8 Concurrent Calls
- 2 GSM/WCDMA/4G LTE Channels
- 4 on-board module slots
- Powerful Apps (add-ons) include Linkus Mobile Client, Auto Provision, LDAP, Conference Panel, VPN Server, Billing App, Hotel App, and more coming soon
- Convenient integration with cloud call center, PMS, and CRM
- Protected from Internet hackers and viruses with built-in firewall, TLS, SRTP, and more.
- Powered by Freescale ARM A9 industrial grade quad-core CPU processors.
- Free lifetime software/firmware upgrade assure reliability over the years.
- Save time with streamlined installation. Manage PBX on the intuitive Metro UI.
- No hidden charges and extra licensing fees
- Low power consumption (1.8-59.1 watt)
- 3-year manufacturer warranty with extended warranties available!
- Interoperable with worldwide SIP trunks/ITSP, and varied IP phones, IP doorphones, SIP cameras, softswitch, CRM, and more.
- Quickly auto provision IP phones from Yealink, Cisco, Polycom, Snom, Vtech, Fanvil, Htek, Grandstream, Panasonic, Alcatel Business, etc.