Polycom CX5500 Unified Conference Station (2200-63880-100)
The Polycom CX5500 Unified Conference Station brings the powerful collaboration capabilities of voice, video and content together through a unique 360-degree panoramic view of the entire room. No more reaching for a video control device. It's a "hands-free" experience that allows you forget about the technology and simply focus on your meeting. An intuitive design with full plug-and-play functionality makes it easy to deploy and use the Polycom CX5500, simply requiring a laptop with Skype for Business. The Polycom CX5500 unified conference station features Polycom's legendary audio bringing the industry's best voice quality to your Skype for Business meeting with a dynamic range of 160Hz to 22,000Hz. Polycom HD Voice and a microphone range of 20 feet (6 m) means everyone in the room can be clearly heard, even at the end of the table. Customers can also make voice-only calls from a CX5500 when it is registered as a SIP phone to either a Skype for Business/Lync server or an IP PBX, eliminating the need to for IT to install a separate audio conference station in the room.
- 360 degree 1080p USB camera with active speaker detection
- Active speaker and panoramic video stream output
- 20 foot (6 m) microphone pickup range
- 160 Hz-22kHz audio processing
- Optimized for use with Microsoft Lync 2013
- Supported on Skype for Business
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!