Polycom CX5000 Unified Conference Station
The Polycom CX5000 Unified Conference Station adds a unique group voice and video collaboration experience to Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 and Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007, giving remote participants a 360-degree panoramic view of the conference room and video that automatically tracks the flow of conversation for more productive and efficient meetings.
- Automatically focus on the current speaker while tracking the conversation
- Fully engage all participants by providing a 360° view of the conference room.
- Set up and conduct meetings easily with simple to use USB plug-and-play features that require little or no training to use.
- Easily record meetings for playback with synchronized voice, video and content, using Live Meeting 2007.
- Power: 15 volts DC nominal, supplied by Power Data Box.
- Camera resolution: 3700 x 600 pixels.
- Panoramic video resolution: 1056 x 144 pixels.
- Frame rate for panoramic and active --speaker video: 15 frames per second with 60 Hz AC power.
- High-resolution backlit graphical LCD display.
- 12-key telephone keypad, Information navigation keys, Delete key.
- Hard Keys, On-hook/off-hook, flash, mute, volume up, volume down, information keys.
Polycom CX5000 Ships With:
- Base with integrated 360-degree camera.
- Power Data Box.
- Satellite Microphones (2).
- External Dial Pad.
- User documentation.
- Cables, 1 power cable, 1 6-ft. telephone cord, 1 6-ft. Ethernet cable.
- Telephone line adapter and filter.
One or both of the following desktop clients are required on computers to which the Polycom CX5000 will be attached:
- Microsoft• ® Office Communicator 2007 –or Microsoft® Office Communicator 2007 R2 (only Active Speaker video is supported).
- Microsoft• ® Office Live Meeting 2007 –(software version 8.0.6362.128, or later, is required for panoramic video).