Cisco 8832 IP Conference Phone No Radio (CP-8832-NR-K9=)
The Cisco IP Conference Phone 8832 No Radio provides a simple, flexible, scalable solution that meets the challenges of the most diverse rooms. With the base unit alone, it provides 360-degree coverage for any 20x20-foot room and up to 10 participants. With the optional wired extension microphone kit, it covers any 20x34-foot room and up to 22 participants. With the optional wireless extension microphone kit, it covers any 20x40-foot room and up to 26 participants. With a daisy-chain configuration of two 8832 units along with the optional wireless extension microphone kit, it covers up to a 20x57-foot room and up to 42 participants. It is ideal for executive offices, conference rooms, and boardrooms.
- 3.9-inch 480x128-pixel color LCD
- Textile cover for soft touch and durability
- Large mute button in the middle of the device for easy access from all angles
- LED indicator above the mute button showing the call status
- Raised edge for easier handling and repositioning on tabletop
- Crisp, precise button tactility
- Single USB-C port on the device to minimize the number of cables on the table (an Ethernet injector is required for any non-Wi-Fi deployment)
- 360-degree room coverage; base unit alone covers up to a 10-foot microphone pickup range
- Compatible with both IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 3 consumption (both PoE and non-PoE Ethernet injector options are available, sold separately)
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!