Cisco 7832 IP Conference Phone White (CP-7832-W-K9=)
The Cisco 7832 IP Conference Phone comes standard with unique acoustics to deliver big sound in a small package. With support for wideband audio and full-duplex communications, the 7832 delivers high-quality, crystal-clear, business-grade audio conferencing. Your employees can collaborate more efficiently with others, and your business can get things done.
The 7832 offers a sleek, modern design that fits in nicely with today’s more contemporary offices. It’s ideal for your small conference or huddle rooms, as well as for private office desks, such as those of the executives.
- 360-degree room coverage for spaces up to 172 square feet (16 square meters)
- Microphone pickup up to 7 feet (213 centimeters) from the endpoint
- Generous mute button to aid access from all sides of the endpoint
- Raised edge to ease handling and repositioning at the table or desk
- 3.4-inch (8.6-cm) backlit, monochrome, pixel-based display with an antiglare bezel to make viewing and interaction easier
- 10/100 Power over Ethernet (Class 2), requiring no standalone power supply
- Common firmware with other 7800 Series endpoints to simplify device management
- Flexible deployment options include on-premises, hosted, and Cisco Webex Calling
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!