TN777B Network Controller
The TN777B Network Controller is designed to deliver control channel messages between distributed networks of port circuit packs on the TDM bus and processor circuit pack. Information is routed between 4 data channels directly from the processor circuit pack to the customer connected equipment.
- Communicates control messages between processor circuit pack and distributed network of port circuit packs on the TDM bus
- Controls four data channels
- Time of date clock with battery backup for power failure and low voltage conditions
- Monitors status of system clocks
- supports ISDN Replaced by TN794 Network Control/Packet interface for R7 and R8
- Replaced by TN2401 Network Control/Packet interface for R9 and R10
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- TN777B Network Controller Card