Mitel IP480G Gigabit Telephone (10577)
The Mitel IP480G Phone is an eight-line phone with an easy-to-read, back-lit display. An expanded directory provides alphanumeric lookup and sort by first or last names, and the history key provides access to advanced filtering and redial functionality. Six feature keys and five soft keys provide easy access to Mitel features. A full-duplex speakerphone and integrated headset jack are standard. The integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet switch provides Gigabit speed and allows the connection to your local area network to be shared with a desktop PC. These features make the IP480G an ideal phone for busy professionals.
Note: The ShoreTel 480G and Mitel 480G are identical phone models, but have been rebranded since Mitel purchased ShoreTel in September 2017.
- The IP480G phone is a 8 line Full-duplex Speakerphone with Visual Voicemail and Expanded Call History.
- All the same features of the Mitel/ShoreTel 480 but with a Built-in 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet switch.
- Feature Keys include Transfer, Conference, Hold, Call History, Voicemail and a Directory.
- (8) Tri-color LED's with a 297x160 pixel backlit display
- Includes controls for Volume (independent control), Mute (LED indicator), Speakerphone (LED indicator) and Headset (LED indicator)
- RJ-22 Headset Compatibility
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- SIP protocol.
- VLAN, DiffServ/ToS QoS, G.711, G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729a, iLBC, Linear16 codecs.
- 802.3af PoE (standard), or local power (optional).
- Class 2 PoE (3.0 W idle / 4.4 W active / 4.9 W max).
- Humidity: 5-90% relative (non-condensing).
- Operating temperature: 0-50° C.