- 2 GSM/WCDMA channels
- 1 LAN Ethernet 10/100 BASE-T
- 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM frequency
- GSM or 3G WCDMA Voice Calls
- Maximum Cost Reduction
- Top Quality and Reliability
- Mobile Connectivity for SMB
- Everything can be easily set up in the Web based management interface
- Save phone bills tremendously with mobile-to-mobile calls and SIP trunks
- Work as a cost-effective backup when the landline network goes down
- Add GSM/WCDMA trunkings for business making high number of calls to mobile networks
- Great tool for enterprises to manage customer relations and introduce special offers
with a low cost
- 2-year manufacturer warranty with extended warranties available!
Yeastar NeoGate TG200 VoIP 2-GSM Gateway (YST-TG200)
Yeastar TG200 is a 2 channel VoIP GSM/WCDMA gateway connecting GSM/WCDMA Network to VoIP Network directly, which can support two-way communication: GSM/WCDMA to VoIP or VoIP to GSM/WCDMA. It is the best solution ever to connect IP-based telephone systems, and softswitches to GSM/WCDMA network; and also the best fallback solution when landline goes down.
TG adds GSM trunks transform fixed-to-mobile calls to mobile-to-mobile calls. It could significantly reduce the telecommunication expenses. Meanwhile, TG brings valued-added features such as SMS, callback, and call forwarding, etc. The GSM trunking is also a low-cost alternative to landlines in instances where fixed line communication is not available.
TG can work as SIP registrar for IP phones to register. For small offices with only a handful of people, instead of purchasing IP-PBX, a GSM VoIP gateway and a few IP phones can already fulfill the need to make and receive calls. TG provides GSM trunks for outbound and inbound calls and bulk messaging feature to expand business.
- Interoperable with a broad list of softswitch, PBX, and IP-PBX like Elastix and Lync Server