Yeastar K2 VoIP PBX (YST-K2)
Yeastar K2 is a large capacity pure IP-PBX designed for medium and large enterprises and supports 2000 users and 500 concurrent calls. Engineered for the communications needs of today and tomorrow, Yeastar K2 delivers rich enterprise-level features with exceptional reliability, and meets mobile workers’ needs with Linkus Mobile Client. The pure IP telephone system can easily add Yeastar Gateways for FXS, FXO, GSM, WCDMA, ISDN BRI, and E1/T1/PRI ports.
The all new K2 is engineered for the communications needs of today and tomorrow, and with the Yeastar unique modular design future proofs your investment choice.
- Support 2000 users
- Support 500 concurrent calls
- Support 400 VoIP trunks
- Advanced features like call recording and conferencing without extra license fees
- Ideal solutions for large enterprises with single site or complex and multi-site network
- Auto-provisioning configures mainstream IP phones and Yeastar gateways in bulk and saves time substantially.
- Support redundancy with two Yeastar K2 systems
- Backed by high-end CPU processor
- Intuitive Web-based GUI gives administrator full control of the system
- Support TLS and SRTP security encryption
- Built-in powerful Firewalls
- 3-year manufacturer warranty with extended warranties available!
- Interoperable with worldwide SIP trunks/ITSP, and varied IP phones, IP doorphones, SIP cameras, softswitch, CRM, and more.
- Auto Provision automatically detects phones from Yealink, Cisco, Polycom, Avaya, Snom, VTech, Alcatel, Panasonic, Htek, and Fanvil