Yealink Verizon EXP40 Expansion Module
The Yealink Verizon EXP40 is an expansion module that will expand the functional capability of your SIP phone. The EXP40 can be added to the SIP-T46S, SIP-T46G, SIP-T48S, and SIP-T48G. This expansion module features a large graphic LCD, programmable buttons and light indicators. It Supports up to 6 expansion modules for attendant console applications, adding up to 240 buttons (powered by a 5V/1.2A power supply if exceeding 3 connections.
- 160x230 graphic LCD
- LCD Backlit
- 20 physical keys each with a dual-color LCD
- 2 independent control keys are used for fast switch pages
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Wall mountable
- Expansion Module is powered by the host phone
- Supports up to 6 modules daisy-chain
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- Can be applied to the Yealink SIP-T46S, SIP-T46G, SIP-T48S, and SIP-T48G