Viking K-202-DVA Two Input Voice Dialer / Announcer
The Viking K-202-DVA Two Input Voice Dialer / Announcer is a fully programmable two-input, multi-number auto dialer, designed for emergency and non-emergency message notification. The K-202-DVA has two dry contact inputs, each of which can dial up to seven 32-digit phone numbers and play a message up to 1 minute in length specific to that input.
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Stores up to seven 32-digit phone numbers per input (fourteen 32-digit numbers total)
- 2 minutes of record time (1 minute per input)
- Programmable message repeat counter
- Programmable lap counter
- Two inputs programmable for normally open or normally closed and enabled or disabled
- Programmable ring delay for remote programming and alarm polling
- Programmable qualifier timer for each input
- Programmable resume timer for each input
- Call progress detection
- Programmable ringback limit for call progress
- Remote security and access codes
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warr anty options available!