Viking K-1900-W2-RED Hot-Line Wall Phone
The Viking K-1900-W2-RED Hot-Line Wall Phone can be programmed to dial a 1-32 digit telephone number each time the handset is lifted. This phone can also be programmed to touch tone or pulse dial and will not dial on incoming calls. It also comes in a wall chassis configuration and is also available in a desk chassis.
- Telephone line powered
- Hearing aid compatible amplified handset
- Rotary handset volume contr ol
- 1 - 32 digit programmable speed dial number
- Touch Tone and 10/20 pps pulse dialing
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Restricts fraudulent calls from hand held dialers
- K-1900D/W-2 available in red or ash
- Operates on a C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU extensions
- Touch Tone programmable
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!