Viking K-1900-8 Hot-Line Panel Phone
The Viking K-1900-8 Hot-Line Panel Phone can either auto-dial a phone number each time the handset is lifted. It can also be used as a multi-number auto-dialer, or be used as a standard phone. The K-1900-8 can be easily Touch Tone programmed at the shop or installation site.
- Auto dials 1 (up to 32 digits) programmable speed dial number
- Multi-number dialer mode adds 5 (up to 16 digits) speed dial numbers
- Touch tone or pulse dialing
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Operates on analog PABX and key system extensions or analog Centrex and C.O. lines
- Programmable 6 digit security code
- Touch tone programmable
- Vandal Resistant
- Weather Resistant
- Programmable pre-dial pause
- Blocks fraudulent calls from hand held pocket dialers
- Trigger input for contact closure from postal lock, request to exit, etc.
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!