Viking FXI-1A FXO, FXS/Telecom Smart Paging Interface
The Viking FXI-1A FXO, FXS/Telecom Smart Paging Interface allows you to provide paging from almost any type of phone system instead of from a microphone. This configuration of the FXI-1A can be useful when interfacing with systems that do not provide a paging contact closure, such as Panasonic, South Western Bell, Intertel, etc.
- Select: FXO (loop start), FXS (ring trip) or paging port (VOX relay) interface mode
- No power supply required in FXS interface mode
- 30V DC talk battery for interfacing with FXO or unused phone system line input/trunk port
- Floating 600 Ohm paging output with volume control
- Normally open or closed relay for external paging amp activation or interfacing the paging amp with an external background music source
- Pre-page page tone (on/off)
- Compatible with 24 to 48 volt FXS operation
- Calling party control (CPC) detection for immediate disconnect
- Busy signal detect disconnect
- Adjustable silence disconnect time, 2.5 to 10 seconds or disabled
- Selectable VOX trigger sensitivity, High or Low
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warr anty options available!