Viking E-1600A ADA Compliant Emergency Phone
The Viking E-1600A ADA Compliant Emergency Phone with Dialer and Voice Announcer is designed to provide quick and reliable handsfree communication for any standard analog telephone line or analog phone system station port. It can be programmed to automatically deliver a digital announcement to identify the location of the emergency call.
- Automatic Noise Canceling (ANC) feature for clear audio is noisy environments
- Meets the latest ASME A17.1 code when used with the optional LV-1K Line Verification Panel
- Meets ADA requirements for Emergency Phones
- Non-volatile digital voice announcer with 16 seconds of voice memory
- Advanced call progress detection
- Handsfree operation
- Phone line powered
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel prevents corrosion on stainless models
- Dials up to 5 emergency numbers
- Cycles through backup phone numbers on busy or no-answer
- Programmable to auto-answer on incoming calls
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warr anty options available!