Viking E-1600-30-IPEWP ADA Compliant VoIP Emergency Phone
The Viking E-1600-30-IPEWP ADA Compliant VoIP Emergency Phone is designed to provide quick and reliable handsfree communication for SIP VoIP phone systems with PoE. The 1600-IP Series phones meet ADA requirements for elevator or emergency telephones.
- Automatic polling and programming software included
- 2 Amp relay contacts to control an SL-2 Strobe Light
- Red “Call Connected” LED indicator
- SIP compliant
- PoE powered
- Automatic Noise Canceling
- VoIP audio detection eliminates the need for “Push to Talk” mode
- Network downloadable firmware
- Handsfree operation
- Meets ADA requirements for Emergency Phones
- Non-volatile digital voice announcer with 28 seconds of voice memory
- Can dial up to 5 emergency numbers
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warr anty options available!