Viking C-2000B Door Entry Control for 1-4 Entry Phones
The Viking C-2000B Door Entry Control for 1-4 Entry Phones allows tenants may converse with visitors and activate a contact closure to control gates or strikes. The C-2000B provides door entry phone "Caller ID" and "Call Waiting Caller ID" and "Call Waiting" tone when the phone line is in use.
- Allows 1-4 entry phones to share a single telephone line with a residential or business telephone system
- Provides entry phone activated chimes and whole house paging when used with an SLP-1 or SLP-4
- Up to 6 different keyless entry codes / “one time use” keyless entry codes per entrance
- Up to 6 master keyless entry codes for use at any entry
- Optional “Privacy Number” allows only selected visitors to call from an entry phone
- Provides “Caller ID” and “Call Waiting Caller ID”
- Produces “Call Waiting” tones
- Programmable entry phone Caller ID messages
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!