Valcom PagePro VIP-201A SIP Paging Gateway (VIP-201A)
The Valcom PagePro VIP-201A SIP Paging Gateway is designed for use with virtually all IP based telephone systems. The unit provides SIP addressable groups and 1 analog output. The VIP-201A can control thousands of IP and/or analog speakers or provide interface to legacy paging systems. Connection to a SIP Server can be as individual SIP Stations (extensions) or as a SIP trunk. Station mode provides up to 8 SIP-addressable groups. Trunk mode accepts up to 100 SIP phone numbers for flexible grouping.
- SIP-Addressable Groups
- 2 Analog Audio Output
- 2 Programmable Form C Relay Closures
- RJ-45 for Network Connection
- Provides Audio for Valcom Analog One-Way Self Amplified Speaker Assemblies or 25/70 Volt central amplifiers
- AUX Audio Input via RCA Jack, Mutes During a Page
- Output Control Relay Closure Provided During Paging Output
- Barrel Jack for optional DC Power (non-POE)
- Status / Network Activity LEDs
- Programmable Feedback Elimination/Page Repeat
- Programmable Night Ring
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!