Toshiba IPedge EP System Server (I-EP-1A)
Toshiba's IPedge EP server is an all IP system designed for ease of installation, use and maintenance. The IPedge EP system delivers big-company features at an affordable price for small businesses and branch locations. Like the other IPedge systems, the IPedge EP system performs call processing, voice mail, unified messaging, and media processing which includes conferencing and paging, centralized management, Call Manager unified communications, and more.
IPedge EP system uses Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.4 operating system that provides a high level of scalability and security.
Recommended 3rd Party SIP Phones:
Polycom SoundPoint IP321, IP331, IP450, IP550, IP560, IP650, IP670
Polycom 8002, 8020, 8030 WiFi SIP
Polycom Kirk SIP DECT Wireless: 2010, 40xx, 50xx (with the KWS 300 or KWS 6000)
Polycom Conference Phones: SoundStation IP6000, IP7000
Motorola WSM/NSM & EWP Series WiFi SIP
- Supports up to 20 Trunks
- Supports up to 40 IP Extensions
- Call Processing – IPedge provides the basic and advanced call processing features with a single IP interface.
- Voice Mail / Unified Messaging – Voicemail is built in and can be configured as either a single centralized voicemail system for the entire enterprise or as a distributed voicemail system for each site.
- Unified Communications - Unified Communications is built in. IPedge includes Call Manager Standard for every user which provides call control features from a PC.
- Optional Call Manager Advanced upgrade includes Chat, Presence, Contacts and more.
- Existing users of the powerful Call Manager (CM) will continue to enjoy all the features of the CM in the new IPedge Call Manager.
- Smart installation procedure will install CM or SCM based on which system the client connects to.
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!