Spectralink 8440 Handset - 2200-37147-001
The Spectralink 8440 handset is a wireless telephony solution. This handset connects to wireless access points (Wi-Fi) to provide a signal for the phone. Unlike DECT phones, this handset does not require a base unit to send and receive the signal. Wi-Fi enables the wireless phone to work wherever a Wi-Fi signal is available.
The Spectralink 8440 connects wireless via Wi-Fi, enabling voice and data communications wherever a wireless access point is present. A durable, IP65 -certified and Military-tested construction protects the phone from dust, water and shocks. Desktop phone-like features, walkie-talkie capabilities, and instant messaging is ideal for loud environments or when typing an email is too time consuming and even a panic button set the 8440 handset apart.
Note: includes handset only, in blue. Does not include charging base or battery.
SEE ACCESSORIES FOR CHARGER, BATTERY, AND CASE OPTIONS
- Multiple line appearances.
- Call management.
- Ringtone selection available via the Spectralink 8440 handset's GUI.
- Built-in web browser and access to the Internet.
- Ideal for industries needing immediate access to databases and information.
- Talk Time: up to 12hrs
- Standby Time: up to 120hrs
- Bands: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Connections: Bluetooth, micro-USB, 2.5mm jack
- Screen: 2.2in., 240 x 320 res.
- Durability Standards: MIL STD 810F, IP64
- QoS: yes