ShoreTel 220E1 Voice Switch - SG-220E1 (600-1044-05)
The ShoreTel 220E1 Voice Switch is a half-width voice switch that has the capacity to hold up to 220 IP telephones, or up to 70 IP Phones. One E1 device can also be supported at the same time. Devices/phones supported by the 220E1 are ShoreTel IP Telephones, softphones, and SIP devices.
- RJ-45 LAN connectors: 2
- One RJ-45 E1 port for connecting to a telephone company
- One RJ-45 E1 port for connection test equipment
- One DB-9 RS-232C maintenance port for serial communication
- 3.5mm stereo input for connection music-on-hold services
- Support for SIP trunks and devices
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- Size: 1.69" x 8.39" x 14.28"
- Weight: 5.3lbs
- Input voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: 18 W
- Operating temperature: 0-50° C
- Rack Mount Brackets are sold separately